When you’re planning a Disney World vacation, the cost of your hotel can end up using a lot more of your budget than you might like.
Luckily, there ARE still ways that you can save on your Disney World Resort hotel stay! In many cases, you need to be part of a specialized group to find big savings – like being an active or retired member of the military, a Florida Resident, or an Annual Passholder. But, in 2023 there’s a major deal that lets anyone save on their hotel stay available RIGHT NOW!
Disney has announced a new room-and-ticket package that gives you savings of $20, $40, or even $100 per night depending on which resort you choose to stay at! The deal is valid most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 2nd to February 28th, 2023 (Fridays and Saturdays are not included), and most nights between March 1st through March 30th, 2023.
The hotel deal is structured to give those staying at the most expensive Disney hotels the greatest savings. So, you can save $100 per night at:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The next group of hotels offer a $40 per night savings when you book with the hotel. This includes:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
And, lastly, you can save $20 per night when booking a stay at:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Keep in mind that you will need to book your stay for a minimum of 2 nights to get the savings, and the offer only extends to bookings up to 14 consecutive nights. Additionally, 3-bedroom villas, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms are not included in the offer so you will pay full price if you book any of these rooms.
Disney does limit the number of rooms that are allocated to offers like these, so be sure to book your stay sooner than later if you’re hoping to take advantage of the savings. And, stay tuned to The VacationEAR for more of the latest Disney hotel discounts!