Planning a trip to Disney World in 2023? Well, there’s a BIG way to SAVE on your hotel stay!
So far this year, we’ve seen resort savings for Disney World Annual Passholders, active and retired military members, and even one for any guest visiting Disney World. But, if you’re a Florida Resident, there’s a way to save even more!
Right now, Florida Residents can save up to 20% off their room when they book a Disney World Resort hotel in early 2023. The savings apply to most Sundays through Thursday nights between January 2nd to February 28th, 2023, and most nights from March 1st to April 30th, 2023.
The amount you save depends on what hotel you book, with the more expensive hotels having heftier discounts. Here’s how it breaks down…
You can save 20% when you book a qualifying stay at Disney Deluxe Resorts including:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Or, save 15% when you book at the following Moderate Resorts:
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
And, you can save 10% at even more Disney resorts including:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The offer is available for bookings as little as one night and up to 14 consecutive nights. Just keep in mind that you will need to show proof of Florida residency when you check in for your stay, so bring your driver’s license along with you! And, you’ll want to note that there are a few exclusions on this offer – it’s not available for bookings of any 3-bedroom villas or The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
Of course, there are a few other Disney hotel deals available right now, so be sure to book under the one that will score you the most savings if you qualify for more than one (offers cannot be combined). And, stay tuned to The VacationEAR for more of the latest Disney hotel discounts!