Disney World has been rolling out A LOT of ways to save on your hotel stay in 2023!
At the beginning of the year, we saw hotel discounts for Disney World Annual Passholders, Florida Residents, and everyone else (yes, really everyone!). PLUS, Disney revealed savings for active and retired military members for the entirety of 2023. But, the savings don’t stop there! Earlier this month, Disney announced that Annual Passholders could save even MORE on hotel rooms throughout the spring and summer, and now another group of guests can get in on the deal!
As of January 10th, Florida Residents can now book their late spring and early summer 2023 Disney World hotel stay and save up to 30% off their room! This is the same deal that was previously announced for passholders — they just got early access.
The deal is available at select Disney World hotels most nights between May 1st to July 10th, 2023, and how much you save depends on where you stay. Here’s a reminder of how the savings break down…
Florida Residents (and Annual Passholders) save 30% when booking a qualifying stay at Disney Deluxe Resorts and Villas including:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Or, save 25% when booking at the following Moderate and Value Resorts:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Plus, Florida Residents can save 20% at even more Disney resorts including:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
And, the deal doesn’t stop there! The following Disney Resorts are offering 15% off stays most nights in late spring and early summer 2023:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
And, lastly, Florida Residents can save 10% at:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Whether you’re staying for one night or up to 14 nights between May 1st and July 10th, you’ll be able to apply these savings to your stay if you’re a Florida Resident. The only room type that you can’t get the savings at are 3-bedroom villas and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge — you’ll have to pay full price for these.
Keep in mind that if you already have a room booked at a Disney World hotel for the summer without the savings, you can call Disney to see if they will apply the deal to your stay. If they’re unable to modify your reservation, you can always cancel and re-book with the Florida Resident offer. Just note that the same room type may not be available when you go to rebook, so check before you make any changes. And, don’t forget to bring your driver’s license along with you when your vacation finally comes because you will need to show proof of Florida residency when you check in for your stay.
Of course, there are a few other Disney hotel deals available right now, so be sure to book under the one that will score you the most savings if you qualify for more than one (offers cannot be combined). And, stay tuned to The VacationEAR for more of the latest Disney hotel discounts!