If you’re planning a Disney World vacation in 2023, there are some BIG ways to save on your Disney hotel stay!
Whether you’re a Florida Resident, Annual Passholder, Active or Retired Military Member, or an out-of-state (or country!) traveler, Disney has been rolling out some major discounts for the beginning of the year into the summer. And, now we’ve got details on a brand new way that Disney World Annual Passholders can save on their upcoming vacation!
Right now, Annual Passholders can save up to 30% off their room when they book a Disney World Resort hotel stay for late spring and early summer 2023. The savings apply to reservations most nights between May 1st to July 10th, 2023, and how much you save depends on what hotel you book, with the more expensive hotels offering heftier discounts. Here’s how it breaks down…
You can save 30% when you book a qualifying stay at Disney Deluxe Resorts and Villas including:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Or, save 25% when you book at the following Moderate and Value Resorts:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
And, you can save 20% at even more Disney resorts including:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The savings then start trending downwards with the following Disney Resorts offering 15% off stays most nights in late spring and early summer 2023:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
And, lastly, Annual Passholders can save 10% at:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
You can book this deal for your Disney hotel room for stays as little as one night or up to 14 consecutive nights on qualifying dates. Just be sure that you don’t forget your Annual Pass (or have your tickets linked to your My Disney Experience account) because you’ll need to provide proof of your membership at check-in. And, note that 3-bedroom villas and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are excluded from the discount.
This deal is set to become available for Florida Residents to book as well on January 10th, 2023, so get your reservation in early if you know your travel dates — there is a limit to the number of rooms available with the savings! And, if you already have a trip planned between May 1st and July 10th, contact Disney to see if they can apply the discount to your booked trip. If they can’t you can cancel your current reservation and rebook with the savings. Just note that your exact room type may not be available when you rebook if you do this.
More Disney hotel discounts are sure to come out soon, so be sure to stay tuned to The VacationEAR to be the first to know!