If there’s one Disney World vacation budgeting tip that we can give you…DON’T pay full price for your hotel stay!
There’s almost always a way to save on your resort booking, especially this year! Whether you’re active or retired U.S. Military, a Florida Resident, an out-of-state vacationer, a Disney Visa Cardholder, hoping to stay at the new Star Wars hotel, or just looking to save on dining, there’s a Disney deal for you. And, if you’re a Disney World Annual Passholder you’ve got the best deal of them all coming up!
Right now, Annual Passholders can save up to 30% off their room when they book a Disney World Resort hotel stay this summer. The savings apply to reservations most nights between July 11th and September 28th, 2023, and how much you save depends on what hotel you book, with the more expensive hotels offering heftier discounts in most cases. Here’s how it breaks down…
You can save 35% when you book a qualifying stay at select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Villas including:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Or, save 30% when you book at the following Moderate Resorts:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
And, you can save 25% at even more Disney resorts including:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
There’s only one resort where you’ll save 15% (though it’s not necessarily a “hotel”) including:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
And, lastly, Annual Passholders can save 10% at:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
You can book this deal for your Disney hotel room for stays as little as one night or up to 14 consecutive nights on qualifying dates. Just be sure that you don’t forget your Annual Pass (or have your pass linked to your My Disney Experience account!) because you’ll need to provide proof of your membership at check-in. And, note that 3-bedroom villas and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are excluded from the discount.
And, if you already have a trip planned between July 11th and September 28th, contact Disney to see if they can apply the discount to your booked trip. If they can’t you can always cancel your current reservation and rebook with the savings. Just note that the exact room type you already have reserved may not be available when you rebook if you do this.
More Disney hotel discounts are sure to come out soon, so be sure to stay tuned to The VacationEAR to be the first to know!