Looking to save on your upcoming Disney World hotel stay? You’ve come to the right place!
There’s been a hotel discount for Disney Resorts throughout almost the entire year so far. And, as they say, when one offer comes to a close another one opens (or is that doors..?). So, if you weren’t traveling in time to qualify for the Disney hotel discounts for Annual Passholders, Florida Residents, or…well…anyone, you don’t have to miss out on savings!
We’ve already covered a new way to save up to 25% off your summer hotel stay, but, Florida Residents can save even MORE!
If you’re a Florida Resident, you can save up to 30% on your room at select Disney World hotels most nights between July 11th and September 28th, 2023. And, unlike some other Disney hotel offers, you’ll be getting the maximum amount of savings every single month!
Here’s a look at how much you can save at the different Disney hotels.
First up, Florida Residents save 30% when booking a qualifying stay at the following Disney Deluxe Resorts and Villas including:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Or, save 25% when booking at the following Moderate and Value Resorts:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Plus, Florida Residents can save 20% at even more Disney resorts including:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
And, the deal doesn’t stop there! The following Disney Resort is offering 15% off stays most nights in summer 2023:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
And, lastly, Florida Residents can save 10% at:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Whether you’re staying for one night or up to 14 nights between May 1st and July 10th, you’ll be able to apply these savings to your stay if you’re a Florida Resident. The only room type that you can’t get the savings at are 3-bedroom villas, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge — you’ll have to pay full price for these.
Keep in mind that if you already have a room booked at a Disney World hotel for the summer without the savings, you can call Disney to see if they will apply the deal to your stay (or try online!). If they’re unable to modify your reservation, you can always cancel and re-book with the Florida Resident offer. Just note that the same room type may not be available when you go to rebook, so check before you make any changes. And, don’t forget to bring your driver’s license along with you when your vacation finally comes because you will need to show proof of Florida residency when you check in for your stay.
Of course, there are a few other Disney hotel deals available right now, so be sure to book under the one that will score you the most savings if you qualify for more than one (offers cannot be combined). And, stay tuned to The VacationEAR for more of the latest Disney hotel discounts!